- Product TitleHuffy 16" Rock It Boys Bike, RedCurrent Price$58.00$58.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product TitleHuffy 16" Sea Star Girls' Bike, Light Blue & PinkCurrent Price$68.00$68.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleHuffy 16" Marvel Spider-Man Boys' BikeCurrent Price$84.00$84.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$69.00$69.00List Price$77.00$77.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleRoadmaster 24" Granite Peak Girls Mountain BikeCurrent Price$78.00$78.00List Price$98.00$98.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleKent 20" Ambush Boys BMX BikeCurrent Price$88.00$88.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Only at WalmartProduct TitleKent 20" 2 Cool BMX Girl's Bike, Satin PurpleCurrent Price$88.00$88.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Only at WalmartProduct TitleNext 18" Surge Boys' BMX Bike, Black/GreenCurrent Price$78.00$78.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- RollbackProduct TitleHuffy 16" Sea Star Girl's Bike, Metallic PurpleCurrent Price$58.00$58.00List Price$68.00$68.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product TitleGenesis 18" Illusion Girl's Bike, Blue/PurpleCurrent Price$98.00$98.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
Whether going to school or having fun with friends, your child benefits from a bicycle. Wheel sizes for kids' bikes typically range from 12 inches to 24 inches, so make sure to get the right wheel size for your child's height and age. If your child is just learning to ride, start with a bike featuring one gear and look for bikes with more gears as your child becomes more experienced.
Generally, kids' bikes are made from steel or aluminum. For low cost and high durability, choose a bike with a steel frame. Keep in mind that frames made from steel are heavier, and they have a tendency to rust if exposed to the elements. If you have a little extra money, choose a bike with a lightweight and rustproof aluminum frame.
A few special features help to ensure a pleasant bike-riding experience. A chain guard prevents pant bottoms and shoelaces from getting snagged and light reflectors ensure better visibility for riding just before dark. More special features to consider include kickstands, water bottle holders, baskets, and bells.