- NewCurrent Price$12.97$12.97 - $25.97$25.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- NewProduct TitleElmer's Magical Liquid Slime Activator, 8.75 oz.Current Price$4.77$4.772-day deliveryon orders $35+
- NewCurrent Price$29.99$29.99Free?delivery on?orders over?$35
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.99$9.99Free?delivery on?orders over?$35Free pickup
- NewCurrent Price$19.97$19.97List Price$29.97$29.97Free pickup
- NewCurrent Price$19.97$19.97 - $22.12$22.122-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewProduct TitleOriginal Sculpey Oven Bake Clay: White, 20ozCurrent Price$13.17$13.17List Price$15.58$15.58Free?delivery on?orders over?$35Free pickup
- NewCurrent Price$9.97$9.97List Price$19.97$19.97Free?delivery on?orders over?$35Free pickup
- NewProduct TitleCra-Z-Art's Be Inspired Makeup DesignerCurrent Price$19.97$19.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
What art crafts are best for young children?
For toddlers and preschoolers, avoid crafts with too many small parts. Instead, nurture young children's drawing skills with crayons, markers, construction paper and an easel or art table, or let them sculpt mini masterpieces out of modeling dough or clay.
Which crafts are ideal for elementary-school children?
In addition to basic art supplies and clay, older kids may enjoy expressing their individuality with DIY kits for making jewelry, scrapbooks or pottery.
What's a good beginning craft for adults?
Consider an adult coloring book. Filling in the intricate designs has been shown to relieve stress and anxiety. All you need to get started is a coloring book and a pack of colored pencils.