- Current Price$14.99$14.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$8.88$8.88List Price$25.00$25.00Free?delivery on?orders over?$35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorSponsored productCurrent Price$12.99$12.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleTop Deals on Kids Arts & Crafts!Current Price$7.62$7.622-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$19.97$19.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitlesmART Sketcher Projector, Gift for Kids, Ages 5+Current Price$43.99$43.99List List Price$59.99$59.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- ClearanceCurrent Price$29.99$29.99List Price$69.97$69.97Free?delivery on?orders over?$35Free pickup
- Current Price$19.99$19.99 - $24.90$24.902-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- ClearanceCurrent Price$63.63$63.63List Price$99.99$99.99Free delivery
- Current Price$15.00$15.00List Price$24.99$24.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
What art crafts are best for young children?
For toddlers and preschoolers, avoid crafts with too many small parts. Instead, nurture young children's drawing skills with crayons, markers, construction paper and an easel or art table, or let them sculpt mini masterpieces out of modeling dough or clay.
Which crafts are ideal for elementary-school children?
In addition to basic art supplies and clay, older kids may enjoy expressing their individuality with DIY kits for making jewelry, scrapbooks or pottery.
What's a good beginning craft for adults?
Consider an adult coloring book. Filling in the intricate designs has been shown to relieve stress and anxiety. All you need to get started is a coloring book and a pack of colored pencils.